What can you expect from coaching?
Coaching takes the form of a thought-provoking conversation that empowers you with the answers that you need in order to navigate the challenge of maximizing opportunities and growing into a better version of yourself.
I lead people to move from where they are to where they want to be. Together, we will examine your present situation to help you navigate the challenges, obstacles, and options that you’ll need to overcome for you to ultimately arrive at that future. I help you to always stay focused on your vision.
My goal is to help you win. I equip, inspire, and empower my clients to see the world differently so that they can achieve results that might have seemed impossible before.
Who can benefit from working with me?
I am always searching for clients who are free agents for change. They want to do better, be better, and have more. They are ready to do the work to become the best versions of themselves.
Services I Offer
Mastermind Study Groups
A mastermind group study is a regular meeting of approximately one hour per week over a set number of weeks with a group of like-minded individuals focused on getting results and bringing an area of their lives to a new level. Having the support and ideas offered by other focused and driven people allows us to see things differently and get a new perspective on our own goals and action plans.
There is a synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability, and support in a group setting in order for you to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing in fresh ideas and different
perspectives, my mastermind groups can help you achieve high degrees of success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase experience and confidence
- Sharpen business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your business and life
- Be part of an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming ideas
- Borrow on the experience and skills of other members
- Create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for reaching your goals
- Receive critical insights regarding yourself and your goals
- Optimistic peer support maintaining a positive mental attitude
One-to-One Coaching Services
The one-on-one coaching program is dictated by the client after a thought-provoking conversation that provides the initial inspiration, and then helps you to navigate obstacles and maximize opportunities on your transformational journey in order to close the gap between where you are to where you really want to be.
Together, the client actively participates in the coaching process. The coach serves as a guide to aid the client in developing a customized discipline tailored to overcome even the most complex obstacles, as well as the specific needs and desires of each client.
We will create a solid foundation for success tailored to increase the client’s personal and business potential, allowing the client to become the best version of themselves.
Benefits of One-to-One Coaching
- Create a concrete, doable plan for your life goals.
- Find your authentic self and live a life of purpose and meaning.
- Identify and recognize your flaws, strengths, and unique personality attributes.
- Minimize and eliminate your fears, self-limiting beliefs, and self-sabotaging behaviors.
- Find clarity of purpose and recognize your passions, dreams, and skills.
- Recognize your values and align them with your goals, dreams, and visions.
Group coaching refers to a small group of 10 or fewer people who are interested in working on the same target area in order to gain greater knowledge, refine skills, develop existing skills, and acquire learning tools within a specific timeframe—for example, a 90-day period. Clients will focus on a specific area of growth with others who are simultaneously working on that area as well.
Benefits of Group Coaching
- Build momentum, accountability, and support
- Gain perspective from others who are can relate to your situation
- Less expensive than individual coaching
- Provides an opportunity to meet and connect with like-minded people
- Offers an immediate sense of community
- 90 DAY-YEAR GOALS WORKSHOP ON DECEMBER 29 AT 5PM PST